Saturday, July 4, 2009

random: did i mention i ATE A BANANA on wed before training? ya. i did. i almost puked out the whole entire banana when it was being digested in my stomach. eeek!
RC isn't fun anymore, once you reach a certain level you can't upgrade anymore): there isn't any motivation for me to play RC anymore. HAHAH. so now, FB is going to be extinct in my internet history.

today was great. got so many stuff that are CHEAP! thats the key word when it comes to shopping. haii. we should have stayed there longer, the duration was too short. NVMS. there will always be another time. i'm looking forward to it.
just rmbed. next training's campus run, i'm the front runner? shoots man. comparing THEIR stamina and speed, i hope i wont become the back runner at the end of campus run. haiyoo. my fitness level is -ve. *sadded* OMGGG. i can't imagine how it will be like when its my turn to be PTIs. my goodness. ****救命啊~~~*** "ONE THOUSAND!" but i never regretted..
@#%$^*&%!? WIKIS ARE THE CATALYST FOR PISSING PPL OFFF!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH. I WILL NEVER EVER TOTALLY NOT TAKE CCTA FOR MY FYP! think will pek chek until you will boycott all CCTA labs for eternity!



wished you were here with me..