Friday, July 3, 2009

my goodness. this week is like a marathon for ppts. its CRAZY. my group completed 3 ppts this week. AMAZING how we haven went bogus yet. staring at my laptop for almost everyday is damaging to the eyes. and the lack of sleep does not help much. tmr's gonna be a looong day *winks* HAHA.
was just completing my game proposal. all the memories of game proposals are flooding my head. IRRK!! thank goodness the proposal is simple. phew. putting a game into words aint easy. its worse than verbal explanation. oh wells. MY GAME PROPOSAL IS DONE. finally. now, its time for wikis-chionging. dbg ppt should be considered finished. mmb is long done!!! yay. after poly, everyone with a diploma cert will be ppt pro. we can all join competitions for the fastest and nicest ppt. HAHAHHA. i think i did a little too many ppt recently. IS was fun. it was quite a different kind of lesson for me. hope it will be easy to ace it? i'll be hoping (:
why does 7 days pass so fast? its seems more like 7 hours that just passed. time wont wait for you..


my knowledge of you knowing is sufficient...