Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HAHA. sometimes its really funny how easy ppl get angry over tiny matters. is being right always right? insisting in your own stupid little dumb ways? getting amused by sadistic events? my goodness...

tmr is THE day. julianty jiayou!! i think i never will want to be in her shoes, but that day is nearing. DAMNS. looks like all the deadlines for the mountainous projects are due in the coming 2 weeks. if you see pimples popping out on my face, dont ask why. its the environmental factors that are contributing to physical changes in my appearance. **too much dbg**

OHOH!! i cut my hair.. its super extremely short for now. but this length is good, not too long and not too short. i think i'll look awful in short short hair and long long hair isnt my optimal length? yup.
the memories of primary school were disfigured by my horrendous haircut in primary 3. DONT REMIND ME. it was the worst mistake that i ever made regarding my hairstyle. i'll never ever allow my hair length to be above my shoulders. NEVER!!!!!!



you made me realise how empty this world is without you...