Thursday, January 15, 2009

BINGO,anyone?

i need the motivation to study. right now. three tests next week, am i going to survive them? not too sure about that. well, poly's not as slack as i thought it would be. year one's not even over and i'm complaining already. but thankfully, i have my de-stress packages. haha. i'm counting on them to prevent me from freaking out. but they aren't the healthiest de-stress plans. staring at my laptop screen for two to three hours aren't helping my eyes. poor eyes..

i wasn't paying attention in cell bio lecture yesterday and this morning. bingo has been keeping me wide awake in lectures recently. mr mak was going on about genetic stuff and it is hard to keep my eyelids from shutting. so, i need distractions. and kathy suggested BINGO. i guess, most of us weren't paying attention anyway. it was mean. mr mak is nice and we weren't being nice at all. ohwells.
comt at ten tmr. i'm beginning to like comt now. since it isn't as boring as my other modules, FOR NOW.


am i thinking about what i'm not suppose to think about?
why am i waiting for something?
i need a distraction whenever i'm thinking.