Friday, January 16, 2009

motivation.

networking test, does anyone know where to start studying from? i haven't been paying much attention in class and i don't think anyone was anyway. it is hard to pay attention when the topic is BORINGGG. i'm mean. haha. okay, it isn't that boring la. i get to use my laptop? heehee.

RANDOM: i'm onto my fourth book part two and I LOVE IT.

actions mean more than words, huh. i need to put my words into actions. and fast. or there won't be enough time. damn it. i'd rather projects than exams. all the stress can damage your brain system and absorb all the brain juices.
so, we will be going to sally's house, alison's house and maybe julianty's house for CNY? exciting. i'll be really bored if i didn't go bai fang-ing.

i gave my second speech today. i've decided that i dont want to go through all that again next week. but there will be the group speech. comt should provide free drinks, we keep talking and talking for weeks and it is normal to get thirsty. BUT, they aren't helping. haha. doesn't matter. i bring water, in the square container. i can't rmb when's the last time i went for training. wells, it doesn't matter.

should i paint my toe nails for new year? i feel like painting them but all my new shoes are covered up so wouldn't the painted toe nails be unseen? then why waste time right? ... painting nails. HAHAHAHAHAHA. face shop memories. *shakes head* HAHAHA.
my mum insists that we must get new stuff from head to toe. traditional chinese, but i don't mind. hahahha. used to it. (:
hmm, should i study at home or outside? i don't think i'll be able to concentrate with my laptop hanging around tempting me to not study. but i think i'll be lazy to go out to study. it isn't the most interesting thing to do on a saturday. damn.. dilemma. who cares. i'll decide tmr.
p.s. it ain't good to over-work your brain, you will start lagging. thats NOT good at all. sighs.



will it be a nightmare or a happily-ever-after?