Monday, January 12, 2009

MIA

MIA for almost forever. i was busy reading a book on my laptop that i was just too lazy to update. but since i have the mood now for updating, i might as well do it.
last week was insane. everything was due on the first week of school. that was stress. but i somehow manage to survive it. second week of school, but it feels like i have not had a holiday in centuries. time is passing so fast when im busy. tests and more tests coming up. not sure if i can handle all my modules. jap's my weakest but im just too lazy to do much now. no energy to keep up, i need a energy drink everyday.
CNY is coming. which is a good thing, i think. i think i've gotten all my clothes and shoes and stuff ready. but there is only 2 days off school. which sucks. hmm, open house on sat was interesting. i had my blood type checked. i'm a O+! i finally know my blood type. (: it was painful when the needle went into my right middle finger. i couldnt look at my finger when the guy was squeezing my blood out. i think i might just screaming at how much blood i am going to lose. hahha. jk. it feels like i just went through a body checkup. it was funny. and i did alot of slacking. i like stamping for others. i had a chair to sit on! haha. ya.
the crave to continue reading my book is starting to come back. so, i'll update when the mood is right! (:


falling in love with a vampire-EC