Friday, March 13, 2009

WOAH.
it has been quite a week.
and i SURVIVE!
trial camp took up the first half of this week.
OMG.
i can't believe i went through FOC again.
OMG.
personally, i don't think i had good memories of FOC.
whatever.
this time, i played ALL the dirty and eww games.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I PLAYED THEM.
it wasn't me that went to trial camp then.
ohwells.
thank goodness its only TWO DAYS.
PHEW.
RANDOM FACT: I AM IN GAMES COM. yay!
at least i am not a WELFARE GL.
omg.
good luck to all the welfare gls.
HAHAHHAHA.
and this hols, like i said before, is going to be INSANELY BUSY.
i signed up for many activities.
Asian Games Volunteer, AEM, FOC, Dip Plus and etc.
OMG.
not even sure if i have enough time for everything.
if only i have A SPELL THAT CAN PRODUCE MANY JANNAHS.
that will solve the problem.
haii.
phew there is no dip plus for the next two weeks.
BUT.
THERE IS DIP PLUS HW.
WTH.
I HATE HW!
RANDOM FACT: I WANTED TO EAT MEE SUA. but i didn't):
i dont think i will have any spare time for anything.
SIGHS.
but i'm kinda glad i have something to do during hols.
at least i won't be rotting away at home, doing nothing.
thats a good thing, RIGHT?


thank GOD for everything(: