Monday, March 16, 2009

MY HAIR IS EXTREMELY SHORT.
why?
because my mum made me cut.
SOBS.
whatever.
i think its time for a new hairstyle too.
even though its short.
RANDOM FACT: I WENT FOR JAP BUFFET! bloated.
i had to stuff everything into my stomach in one hour.
OMG.
i almost couldnt walk after that.
but the food is GOOD.
me like!
i think i ate like 1/10 of a salmon fish.
HAHAHA.
i drank 3 cups of EARL GREY TEA.
it was SHIOK.
HAHAHA.
i think i put on 10000kg la.
SIGHS.
and i am feeling hungry now.
stomach's growling so early..
i have to go back to school for the AEM thingy.
SIAN!
nvm. and i have to pay my jap fees too!!
omg. i am not allowed to forget abt it again.

MY HAIR!!!!!!!

i think i have to wait another year for it to grow to that length.
haiyoo..
i realised it is SUPER SHORT.
no wonder it felt WEIRD washing my hair just now.
the length is GONE!
i'll live.



一切的美好停在我的手錶