Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i count my blessings.

it has been a good week so far although it started out rough.
lazy to elaborate.
i had a scary dream last night. it was freaking weird. don't ask me.
next week is battle time. i'm going to war with 3 practical tests.
i need to my beauty sleep. without sleep, i'm like a walking zombie with a heart. i can feel as if my eyes are going to pop out soon.
i like the game solitaire cos its fun. HAHA. i'm being totally random like julianty. i think its getting into me. i'm playing it now. HAHA.
no mood to study yet. like i said, i need the so-called motivation. wth.
and, shirin's being annoying right now. the files aren't going to be sent tonight la. its going to take forever. but she just wants to be annoying to annoy me as usual.
and there aren't any nice movies now!! all the shows i wanna watch are only going to be opened around or after v-day. WTH. i need to destress. they aren't helping much. damn it.


i dont want to make promises yet..