Thursday, January 29, 2009

walking zombie on the loose.




i kinda smuggled this out of level 5 on wednesday. HAHA. shh, its SUPPOSED to be a secret. i guess my partner in crime is ALISON. haha. well, her 'smuggled' stuff is pretty. HAHA. this fan is cool cos its wrapper had the chinese translation for 'fan' on it. i was fascinated by it? HAHA. the chinese characters were huge and in purple. HAHA.

i think the best when i'm walking. maybe its because when my body is not not moving so my brain cells can be stimulated? HAHA. what nonsense theory. haha. walking can sort things out clearly. its good. i needed that these days. sighs. its gonna be a long day tmr. comt ppt in the morning, what a great way to start the day. then its duty and then, off to sally's house.


I wonder if you'd realized,
I've been waiting till I see it in your eyes..