Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SIANness

Here I am, waiting for my mum at SMG, The Lasik Surgery Clinic. My mum ah, doesn’t want to wear specs anymore so here she is going under a laser for her perfect eyesight. Its isn’t cheap either, I think its 2K plus? Super ex la. Have money don’t want to increase my pocket money but spend on herself. Hmpfh. She told me that ill be waiting for her for 3 hours? Omg. So I brought my laptop along to spare myself from boredom. So sian! Hopefully my battery won't die on me halfway. I'm not allowed to use the adapter. Sighs. I think ill be stoning after my battery dies. Or maybe ill sleep, the chair’s really comfy. I need something or someone to entertain me right now. Other than blogging, I have NOTHING to do. If I had company, ill walk around orchard rather than sit here and do nothing. And I'm too lazy to walk around alone. I have so many things with me now. Haiyoo..


OTC’s in 3 days time, eco trip’s on Monday. Don’t know if ill be tired after OTC, because ill be back from OTC on Sunday and eco trip’s on Monday. And I haven’t started packing yet, I'm just too lazy to start. There’s so many things to bring too. Haven’t decided on which bag ill bring. I'm looking forward to eco trip more than OTC. Haha. Ill only be back on the 25th, which is next week. And I’ve realized that my hols are ending soon! I was just beginning to enjoy the free time and its going to be a new sem like in a few weeks. I don’t want to go school yet. I love waking up late, and doing nothing at home. Even though its boring, I rather do nothing than use my brains in school. Haha. Time passes so fast, in a flash, I'm 17 and the year is ending.


Oh! And Chinese new year’s coming! Its time to shop for clothes, shoes, accessories and bags! Haha. That will only be possible if I have cash. Haha. Hint hint to my mum! Haha. Hmm, what should I buy? Oh! I have 3 new dresses for next year! Haha. I bought them in june? But I didn’t wear them yet because they are a little more on the formal side. Okay, I have dresses now. I think I want to get more long skirts. They are super comfortable and pretty. But I don’t know if my closet has the space to store more clothes, hahaha. Its time to go through my clothes and remove some of them from my closet. My mum will nag at me again if I do that. Haha, but I can't help it. Its in my genes to love shopping. Haha. I inherited it from my mother. So actually, its her fault right? Haha. So next time, if I have a daughter, and she loves shopping, I can't scold her. If I do, that’s contradicting to what I'm saying now. Hahaha. Woah, me having a daughter. Haha. But, if I can choose, I want to have a daughter instead of a son. Daughters are nicer right? Even though they will be married off one day. But it will be so fun going shopping together. Haha. Sons are like -_-‘’ haha. That’s my opinion la. Sons are good too, have someone to carry on the family name. I'm talking geography right now. I can still remember some geog stuff clearly because I was memorizing them like siao last year. Haha.


This is going to be a super long post, maybe the longest so far. Because I have nothing to do right now. Sighs. Damn sian leh. As of now, there are 626 words so far. Haha. Waoh. I'm like writing some essay? Haha. Any suggestions that you have to kill boredom in my situation? I really need help! I'm stuck here and there’s no internet connection to make things worse. Sighs!!!

The business here is not bad, filled with people waiting for their turn or waiting like me. Sighs. The seats are mostly filled. And I think all the people who are like me, waiting for 3 hrs, are sian too! Can tell by their facial expressions. Who won't be sian waiting for 3 hrs with NOTHING to do? Super ultra duper extremely sian right now. Haiyoo..



A smile is nearly always inspired by another smile.