Monday, September 15, 2008

D-Day

omg. today is the DAY! exam results out today. super scary!! sighs. i didnt want to wake up at all la! haha. my mum was shoo-ing me out of my bed at 9.21am! so annoying. then i had to check my results as soon as i came down. super nervous too, the papers were soooo difficult and i wasnt confident at all. oh wells, just finished checking. sighs. i guess its average? but its okay ba, considering that the papers insane! my mum is super kiasu too, she's calling the school to find out more now. haiyo. typical mothers of singapore. i think the lady talking to my mum is pek chek alr. keep answering questions from my mother.. she has been on the phone for like the past half an hour? okay, i should stop gossiping about her already la. dont be mean.. hahaha. say some nice stuff about her la. like she's the best mum in the world? haha. so fake. opps! there's briefing later for the eco trip next week. so ma fun to go all the way to school la. sighs.. i hate ma fun-ness..


Beauty is a light in the heart.