Tuesday, August 5, 2008

titleLESS

i didnt really study much today because we started studying later than we (me, sally, alison, benjamin and joel) had planned. sorry i was super late. my mum came home just as i was abt to leave the house with a currypuff in her hands which was obviously for me. i had to finish it before i leave, afterall she bought it FOR ME. ohwells.. and partly because i was playing PSP and the library's aircon was too strong for me to be at my optimal working rate. haha.. the floor was COLD!

i think we only study for like 1hour? then off they go to play pool.. i had fun too, playing alison's PSP. i was spamming the buttons la. the game was like SUPER ULTRA fast. my eyes couldnt key in what i was supposed to press fast enough so my brain just send a signal to all of my fingers to spam her PSP. hahaha..

sighs.

i just realised life's SO SHORT. there's not much time for you to spend it the way you want. many wishes and dreams will be left unfulfilled.. life is so precious, delicate and fragile. you maybe talking on the phone now, but 1 minute later, you maybe fighting for your life in the hospital. life's so unpredictable, huh. no one knows what tmr will bring, even the fortune tellers.
why cant a world exists that doesnt have deadly diseases, wars and even old age? then, everyone will live HAPPILY EVER AFTER. its true when they say money cant buy you good health. everything has their limits.


can there be a world without sorrows?