Wednesday, August 6, 2008

mySPACE-ing

currently, im blogging at myspace. its a space where students hang out, i guess. its usually full. but there were a few empty seats when we came. ill be sitting here until 6 cos there's GL group 2 meeting. its so late la. but nvm, i have been staying back on wednesdays since like forever.
*ps i just had muah chee! love it lots. haha.. totally random, but (quote from julainty) who cares?
school started at 12pm today and i have good and bad news to say!
the good news: I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETED MY MOL! congrats to me, myself and i! hahaha
its like a load of my back. but as always, MOL was acting weird AGAIN. isnt anyone doing anything after ALL the feedback about MOL?
anyway, the bad news: PHYSIO IS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! wth right? but i dont feel like studying now so here i am, blogging abt random stuff.
but time passed so fast, huh. a few months ago, i was getting to know the ppl in my class. and now, we are so bonded, like 1 big family?? haha. and hols are coming too. in like 3 weeks?
at least i know my hols wouldnt be that boring.. i have 2 overseas trips coming up! GL and Physio trips!!!! but im not that excited yet.

lets blog abt smth REALLY random. i wore a new blouse today! the one i bought with my mum last week. mummy's like super jealous of my blouse la. i saw it first so i tried it first and i like it first so i bought it first. hahahah. when it comes to good stuff, you must be the first to grab it, if not, it will just be taken by someone else, even if that someone is close to you. a lesson learnt!

its time for me to stop writing, if not, i can go on forever talking abt no-link stuff. haha. (like my first post) but i had fun typing it. ohwells.


Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
Thats what friends are for.