Saturday, August 16, 2008

title-LESS

today was just like any other saturday, i guess. except that i had seafood for dinner? it was okay? im not that particular in food, thats in my opinion la. will singapore win the gold medal? no one knows now. just like how i do not know whats going to happen next week. sighs. studying at bishan tmr, hope i can really concentrate and focus. i need MOTIVATION. somehow i feel, im studying because i have to, not because i want to. wait a minute, no one studies because they want to. so im normal (: i need a 1000GB thumbdrive installed to my brain's memory right now. nothing else to write about. my life's so boring huh. but i guess im used to it already. thats life. (quote from benjamin -_-'') everyone's having their own quote. julianty's "who cares", alison's "guai lan"? whats mine? hmm. i think i talk too much to have my own personal quote cos everything i say is my quote. dots..


幸福搭配悲伤