Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OMG.
didn't know it was this serious.
THREE DAYS OF MC..
so i was a pig again.
sleeping all day long.
HAHA.
went to school at 1030 for aem.
but when i reached there, i felt worse.
then mum came to pick me up.
went to visit the doctor at TP.
vomited out my breakfast while waiting for my turn
went home and slept all day.
feeling much better now after taking medication.
BUT.
i dont know if i can go for dance tmr.
mum's kinda paranoid and wants me to rest till i recover.
but, if i dont go, i wont be able to catch up.
SIGHS.
and as usual, i havent done any of my dip plus hw YET.
i kinda planned to chiong them tmr after lecture.
cos i cant think straight right now.
hmmms.
if i slept all day, will i be able to sleep tonight?

too much sleep is not good either.
I CAN BE AN OWL for now.
AHAHHA.


don't ask me questions that i don't have an answer to.