Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I CAN RIDE A BICYCLE! haha.
i learned that skill last night with ah cai.
chou mi and alison were my shifu(:
arigato!
it was hard at first.
balancing wasn't easier.
what made it worse was that the seat was FREAKING SMALL.
my butt still hurts.
SHIT.
oh. and i fell down a few times.
HAHAHAHA.
and i got some injuries on my legs.
OUCH.
it didn't hurt that bad ytd.
but, after coming home today it became worse.
but staying in one position for a long time helps a little.
guess my brain sends the pain signal a little slower than usual?
HAHHAHA.
oh wells. it was a good experience falling down anyway.
i had to fall down once so it was ytd.

SLEEP-DEPRIVED.
after lunch, i slept till 5PM.
0.0
i dont usually take afternoon naps.
but today was an exception.
and the bus ride home was GOOD.
i slept in the 'alison' style all the way to bishan.
SHIOK!

OHHH.
i saw some 'AHEMS' ytd while cycling.
HAHAHHA.
it was amusing when i saw them so near me.
WOAH.
you could see the fake assets clearly without engaging their service.
HAHAHAHHA.
a little disgusted by them.
eww.

TMR IS THE FOURTH OF MARCH! (:
i'll be there(:


it is hard to decide..