Saturday, February 7, 2009

-.-''post

TEN ARE YOUS
1. Are you single – loving it
2. Are you happy – when I’m shopping
3. Are you bored – when I have nothing to do
4. Are you fair – I think so.
5. Are you Italian – I am a Singaporean(:
6. Are you intelligent –I hope so(:
7. Are you honest – always am.
8. Are you nice – all the time(:
9. Are you Irish – erm, I am Chinese.
10. Are you Asian – Isn’t Chinese asian?


TEN FACTS
1. Full Name -
リムジャナ-
2. Nicknames – *too many to be named*
3. Birth place – Singapore
4. Hair color – always have been black
5. Natural hair style - natural
6. Eye Color - black
7. Birthday – mid-august baby!!
8. Mood – SLEEPY
9. Favorite color – black, gray, brown, beige.
10. One place you'd like to visit – hmm, the whole world(:


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love - secret.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight – when I’m watching movies?
3. Do you currently have a crush? – erm, is it even considered as one?
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - yup
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart – I never intended to do that.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken – my heart’s still intact and beating.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them – most of the time.
8. Are you afraid of commitment -depends.
9. Who was the last person you hugged -*STM*
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - *STM*


TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - LOVE.
2. Hard liquor or beer – rather not choose
3. Cats or dogs - PUPPIES
4. A few best friends or any regular friends – BFFs
5. Creamy or Crunchy – I don’t get it
6. Pencil or Pen – both(:
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - romantic.
8. Money or Happiness – hmm, both?
9. Night or day – Night, so I can sleep forever.
10. Internet Messenger or phone – depends who I am communicating with(:

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out - *STM*
2. Seen a polar bear – they always show it on TV
3. Done something you regret – I try not to regret my decisions.
4. Bungee jumped – nope, but I think my heart might pop out while doing that.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - NEVER
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker – huh?
7. Been caught naked – erm, noo.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back – no comments
9. Cried because you lost a pet – its not something I will cry over.
10. Wanted to disappear – depends. I want to disappear before exams and appear before the holidays

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - eye
2. Light or dark hair - dark
3. Hugs or kisses – hugs are warm and nice
5. Intelligence or attraction – if intelligence can attract me, why not?
6. Topman or Zara – love both.
7. Funny or serious – both.
8. Older or Younger – definitely older.
9. Outgoing or quiet – I don’t know. Depends on how I feel.
10. Sweet or Bad – anything that can make me smile.

TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd – I think I can remember doing that.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - yup
3. Ever tried walking on your hands – is doing that in the swimming pool counted?
4. Ever been to a rock concert – I am not a fan of rock
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team – for the sake of my class, yes
6. Ever been on a dance team – for the sake of my class, yes
7. Ever been on a sports team – don’t think so..
8. Ever been in a drama play/production – ya. It was a bad experience..
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? I want to..
10. Ever been in a rap video? – I don’t rap. -.-“

TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made – lasy to check my phone..heehee
2. Last person you hugged - *STM*
3. Last person you hung out with – SHIRIN
4. Last time you worked – no experience
5. Last person you talked to – my mum
6. Last person you IM'd - ren wei
7. Last person you texted – lazy to check
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - I think it was bride wars with Alison and Julianty? Can't remember clearly..
9. Last person/thing you missed – my beauty sleep
10. Last website visited - *STM*

BEING TAGGED IS SO MA FUN. i can't believe i completed it. -.-''