Saturday, February 21, 2009

FRIDAY
summary: i was being BULLIED and the other two were being annoying as usual. ya.
and i kinda accidentally jabbed my right knee against the edge of a small table at the kids section at the library.
and now, i have a BALAKUU. *sobs* its painful when i poke it. HAHA.
surprisingly, i managed to complete some stuff.

WOW
.
cell bio's DONE. complete.

OH. and there was A LOT of ppl.
like seriously A LOT of ppl surrounding the entire atrium from the bottom to the top at causeway point.
it was for some new channel u show that is currently showing on tv now.
i'm too lazy to go down and turn on the tv. HAHA.


TODAY
summary: i made ppl come to bishan library. HAHA.
thats revenge for ytd.
BUT, i was still being BULLIED.
WTH. *shakes head*

RANDOM FACT: I HAD MEE SUA TODAY(: and alison ate my oysters!
i completed oc. which is a REFIEF. PHEW.
but.. i still have to revise all my modules again.
SIAN.
countdown to THE D-PAPERS.

RANDOM FACT: I WAS BITTEN BY MOSQUITOES): i hate them.
I DECLARE: I NEED TO FOCUS MORE!!
SHOO, DISTRACTIONS SHOO!


hmm. should i study tmr? but its SUNDAY.
but i have papers next week and i should really mug harder. SIGHS.

but i can kinda predict what will happen tmr when i decide to study at home:
-feel sian and do nothing
-turn on the NO.1 distraction, THE TV.
-fall asleep on my NO.2 distraction, MY BED.
-do useless stuff on my NO.3 distraction, MY LAPTOP.
DAMN IT.
i'm surrounded by LOTS of distractions which aren't helping my mission to study more.
WTH
.
i think i should try other surroundings next sem,
like lock myself up in an empty room that has nothing but a table, a chair and a washroom.
ya. maybe then i will be able to concentrate better. HAHA.


you are always in my radar(: