Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WTH.

SIAN. i haven't even started on cell bio la! and the test is in the morning! 9am! WTH. cant stand it. i dont think i'll have the energy or the will to revise tonight. should i go tmr at 8am to study? hmm. will i even be able to focus and study? sighs. i need like a 24/7 motor to MAKE ME study and do my hw on time. damn it. heehee, my plan B for tmr is to sit next to ppl that have alr studied. ANYONE? haiyo. i think all the ppl i know or talked to haven't studied yet. sighs.. NO HOPE LE. *sobs* how?? i need plan C. i can't think right now. ARGGGHHH. *HELP*

i admit, i lied today. its better if i did. but lying is WRONG. however, sometimes, being wrong can always be the right choice...will it?

i'll never take down the facade that covers my real emotions. is showing them what i really feel or think okay? will it be alright to let down my guard for once? too dangerous a risk. i have learnt to protect what i think is vulnerable. maybe i should learn to open up more.. its not fair if they give and all i do is receive. it wouldn't work out.

i don't trust myself with that. afraid is the word. but how can someone not be in my situation?


I've been waiting for a chance to let you in..