Thursday, January 22, 2009

sleepified.

I SURVIVED THIS WEEK! AMAZING.
but i dont want to talk about the tests though. too lazy to go through the details. BUT, if you want to know, can ask me. HAHAHA.
why am i tired every morning? even when i sleep at 1015, i still cant get my eyes to open in the morning. sighs. maybe i should try sleeping at 9PM. that might help, right? but i cant sleep at that time... i have stuff to do and CNY's coming. so i have much more stuff to complete. i still have A LOT to prepare for CNY, but i'm too tired and lazy to do them.. sighs. i think i need to go for some eye massage thingy.. my eyes hurt..):

damn it. i haven even started my cell bio practical qns!! my brain couldnt do any homework tonight. i guess i'll have to go early to school tmr and complete the dreadful hw assignment. ARGH. and i'll be doing hw alone. how sad is that? going to school early to do hw is sad enough. BUT going to school early to do hw alone is worse. there isnt anyone to go through the torture with you. haii. and i'm suppose to be in dream-land now but i'm not. hai.
good night!


things should be simple. the simpler, the better.
but why doesn't it seem that way??