Thursday, December 11, 2008

freed!

COMMON TEST IS FINALLY OVER!
IM FREED!


i miss my tv shows! shant elaborate on the common tests since they are over. its holidays for the next THREE weeks! yipee! haha. i'll be going overseas during this hols with my aunt to celebrate christmas. just thinking of it makes me daydream of all the things i can buy over there!!!! haha.. shopping is calling me!! haha..
well, im suppose to be watching wildchild tmr. BUT the arrangements arent made yet. wulusai-ness.
oh!! i got a new handphone on sat night! ya. was quite excited for awhile.. haha.. hmm. i really need to start my new year shopping soon. hahha.. but i need a 'catalyst' for that shopping reaction to happen. haha.. too much organic chem in my head now. haha..
how should i spend my holiday? julianty asked me to go back with her but my mum says no... sighs. all mums are paranoid. cant help it. so what should i do? hmm.. i just want to shop and sleep and play mahjong.. haha.

I HERE-BY DECLARE THE START OF THE DEC HOLS RIGHT NOW!


It's better have eyes that cannot see;
ears that cannot hear;
lips that cannot speak,
than a heart that cannot love.