Saturday, October 25, 2008

THANKyou.

i hereby thank sally, the person who donated songs to me just now. heehee. thank you! i love the songs. (:
anyways, i just had my dinner, chao kuai teow. haha. dont know if i spelled it correctly. super full! the portion was like HUGE! i think the stall owner was really generous. haha. aww.. i wanna watch a drama, but i couldnt find the chinese version of it. war and beauty. i searched on youtube but they only have it in the HK language. i seriously dont understand it even with chinese subs. im a noob in chinese. sally says i sound weird speaking chinese, is it that bad? hmm. after all, i am a chinese. i should be able to communicate in my language.
ohwells, i cant find the drama that i wanna watch. sian! i like that kind of show: the era, the costumes, the architecture, etc. i just like the ancient past. my fave! all of the things from the ancient world amaze me. i dont know why but i'm really into history, like the customs , clothes and wu kung. the way they fly here and there really fascinates me. haha. sometimes i will day-dream how nice it would be if i was highly skilled. then i wouldnt have to worry about being late cos i can fly! haha. i know, my day-dreams are really day-dreams. they are the impossibles. but there is no harm day-dreaming for awhile. right? heehee.


what you said really had me thinking. how should i reply?