Friday, October 24, 2008

iLOVEfridays.

here i am again, doing my shift for 2 hours. so sian. the worst thing is that my laptop is going out of battery in like 1 hr 57 min. and there isnt any plug for me to charge it. so pissed. why of all places, here dont have any plugs for me to charge. so annoying right? and im so bored right now. someone entertain me! so that means i end at 5 pm. and after that, we are going to town to get our bags!! haha. like finally i have some free time. hopefully there will be nice designs there or it will be a wasted trip.
just finished our IAC project presentation. sighs. dont know if i screwed it up anot. but like hello? who wouldnt be nervous in front of a group of ppl that are like strangers? we were the first la! and one more thing. kathy picked a really 'off' topic for elearning week. we were like OMG! and no one wants to change topic with us! are we really that suay? siansssss.
monday is a holiday! yay! dont know what im going to do that day. maybe i should spend that day catching up on my hws. but that way of spending a day is quite sad leh.. hmm.
1 piece of good news! i found a plug! yay! we went up to the office and used their electricity to charge my laptop. haha. so now, im not so bored after all. im seriously crapping. and i should stop. like now. (:


i look forward to fridays. why?