Wednesday, October 1, 2008

happyCHILDREN'sday.

went to SGH today for a few hours for some reasons. and im very bored at home. or maybe i didnt fully utilized the 'entertainment' at home. haha. i just found out that there isnt dance tmr. so, im free! haha. feel like going out, but too last minute to ask anyone out. and i might as well stay at home. need some rest after all that going-out-everyday-since-i-came-back. i can glue my eyes on the tv then. kinda got used to the older types of tv dramas in the morning.

i have chores to do too! sian. as you can see here, im folding my clothes on my bed. but, i dont really need any folding cos i just stuff them into my closet? haha. shh. dont tell my mum that..
i was too bored after doing nothing at home so i decided to play the game i always play when im bored!
this is one of the two things i bought back from eco trip for myself. its a erm, box? ya. it has multi-purpose properties. you can put your small little accessories or junk or just use it for decorating your table. now, its on my table and its empty cos i havent found any use for it yet. i bought it cos it was so cute!! i got one each for all the females in my house! haha.


my kind of attitude is an attitude.