Saturday, September 6, 2008

SICKagain:(

stayed at home the whole day in bed today. dont know why but the pain is acting up again. im going for FULL body check up on monday? with my mum. thank goodness the pain is gone for now, but what if it comes back next time? sighs.
i think im becoming an owl. i dont feel tired at night but in the day, i like to sleep. strange ah. thats me! going to chiong drama soon! i know i shouldnt start watching actually cos i have this bad habit of not being able to stop wanting to watch my drama until i finish watching the last episode. haha. so now, my whole mind is on this drama. seriously, it is really nice! haha. walking advertisement for this drama. cant help it ma, if i really like smth, i will talk about it non-stop. haha. another bad habit. BUT, who doesnt have bad habits? haha. sometimes, bad habits are fun. haha. okay, im talking crap again.. next week is booked by julianty. haha. she's really getting impatient about the flyers. and its all my fault. I'M SORRY! pesaroso! she's nice la, wouldnt be angry with me for long too. haha. hopefully im not wrong!



A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.