Thursday, August 7, 2008

reflectionofthePAST

In two days, its going to be singapore's 43rd birthday. hmm, mine's coming up too. but somehow, im not as excited as i would have been last year around this time of the year. cant figure it out. last year's birthday was really sweet. i still can rmb the scene, the plot, the ppl, the cake and the warm smiles on everyone's face. im getting all teary-eyed now.. the past was nice but they are history..these moments will forever be in my memory.. THANK YOU RECESSBUNCH and all my friends. my secondary school life wouldnt have been fun without all of you.
i guess i really I MISS IJ! sighs, thinking back, i really took my time in IJ for granted, thinking that i still have a long way before graduation. memories of my past 10 years studying in IJ can bring tears to my eyes sometimes. its like im away from home for a long time, tired and worn out. thats the only place i feel calm, relaxed and like home. i really wish that i could re-live my secondary years one more time.. if i can choose, i would rather stay in IJ forever and never leave. everytime when my mum sends my sis to school in the morning, i feel really thankful that i was once a student there. all the fun and laughter i had. there's always this feeling of familiarity when i see my school again. it reminds me of how naughty i was in class and the ppl that i build friendships with. many say that IJ FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOR LIFE. i dont know how true it is, but i will continue to pray that i can say that at the end of my journey on earth.


i believe in true friends and lasting friendships.