Monday, August 11, 2008

NOcomments

physio test today. sighs. i dont know what i have say about it. dont feel like talking about it anymore. whats in the past cant be altered. i should be contented with what i have, asking for more is being greedy. left with 3 more papers next week, mb is the KILLER. sighs (x1000)

some beliefs in life you thought existed, will fade gradually each day as you go through life. seeing how fragile life is, has changed many of my perspectives? after each fall, i can only try to pick myself up and learn to stand up after the fall, no one will be there to help me up. this is the HARD way of learning. the pain during the fall will teach me to open my eyes, so as not to fall again. once bitten, twice shy. the first pain is enough, many hearts cant endure twice the pain. thats why they dont dare to try again lest they fall again.


its not easy to take the first step, but what is more difficult, is to take the second step after falling from the first step.